Monday, November 19, 2007

Cowboy Prom

Now the moment you have all been waiting for Cowboy Prom.

We left the rodeo a little early to get Racheal's hair done. I am not a very fashionable mom and doing hair is definitely not my thing. I barely do my own. So I made an appointment for Racheal and Amberly. Amberly was still rodeoing so she barely made it to the salon.

Then we went to the hotel for Amberly, Taylor and Racheal to finish getting ready. The girls looked amazing when they were done.

Then Parker and Bill came to pick up Racheal and Amberly. It was so cute. They put the flowers on the girls. They were shaking so bad. I was trying to pin on their boutonnieres because the girls wouldn't and you could feel them tremble. Oh how nice it would be to be young again! My favorite picture is him putting her flower on. He is so sweet to her.

They went out to dinner before the dance. There are very few food choices in Hurricane to they went to the sports grill. Racheal said the steak was really good. Leave it to her to order steak. I hope her husband is rich.

They went to the dance for awhile. I think they all had a really good time.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

cool rach u are so pretty in that dress and green is definatly your color