Friday, October 12, 2007

New Indulgence

I usually read mostly non-fiction books. They are usually focused on improving yourself. However, every once in a while I do take some time for entertainment.

My friend McKenna recommend
Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1). This is the most amazing series. I was totally hooked in the first few chapters. I completed all three books Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1), New Moon (Twilight, Book 2), and Eclipse (Twilight, Book 3) in less than a month.

When she first told me that this was a book about a young girl who falls in love with a vampire, I thought there is no way I would be interested in a book like this. I was completely wrong. Not only was it interesting, I completely fell in love.

I don't want to give any spoilers. But, you will be in love with Edward Cullen by the time you finish the first book. You really need to read it for yourself. So take some girl time and indulge.

Of course Racheal and I started reading it together. Before we were part way through the first book, Coy was hooked too. But don't tell anyone that he liked.

Racheal is going through Bella and Edward withdrawals. I miss them too. I can not wait for the fourth book. It does not come out until 2008.




2 comments:

Kacey said...

(sigh)Oh how I love Edward too!!

Patriot said...

Just wanted to let you know, I host a free giveaway every week on my site. They're for products that are made in the USA. I make no money off of this - I just want to see more attention given to these products. (and more jobs stay in America!) Come check it out!

Thank you!