Thursday, May 17, 2007

Pictures



As many of you know, I love pictures. Pictures capture moments, feeling or emotions. I could spend hours just going back through pictures of my kids when they were younger.

Since I love to look at them, I take a lot of pictures. I am still learning how to take better pictures. There are some people who have a natural talent for this. They see things differently than most of us. It is like they can imagine exactly how the picture is going to turn out. They capture the right light, pose, or expression effortlessly. I am working on this.

I have a couple of pictures of Racheal that I have taken during High School Rodeo that I just love. I am not really sure what it is about them but they just shine for me. So I thought I should post them.
I know that I am probably just being the proud mom. I think these are really beautiful pictures of her. They really show her in her element on a horse and getting ready to rodeo.
Since I love pictures, I also love to scrapbook. I am getting ready to start on Racheal's High School Rodeo album. I picked out a cute denim covered album from Creative Memories to use. I can not wait to see it put together. However, since it is summer and full rodeo and show season, it will have to wait a few weeks (months) before I can start it.

No comments: