Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Yes I Am Moving

I hate the cold. Really I do. I only live in Utah because my husband lives here.

It is so hard to get motivated to go ride or practice when it is cold. We have spent a lot of nights at the indoor arena riding, roping and practicing this winter but it is hard. We have to get all bundled up with our warm clothes in layers. Then we freeze while we are saddling and getting horses ready.

This weekend we were in St George for the Little Britches Rodeo. The weather was really beautiful especially since we came from freezing weather. It was about 60 degrees and sunny. I just sat out in it all day Saturday. I even got a sunburn! Yes I was excited about the sunburn.

Perhaps I have seasonal depression. I know I would rather cuddle up with a blanket and watch TV all winter than go out in the cold. I like to hibernate!

Anyway, I have made my decision. I am definitely moving to a warmer climate. I am not sure when it will be feasible but it is going to be sooner than later.

No comments: