Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter Bunnies!

Easter is a big holiday in Coy's family. Grandma makes a big meal and has and Easter Egg Hunt. When my kids were little she also had a treasure hunt. The kids get to fly kites and of course we eat all day. Grandma also makes Angel food cake with strawberries. Yummmy!

My nieces and nephews are so cute. So I wanted to share some of my pictures of them this year.

First there is the latest addition to our family Mark. He is the happiest baby.

Then there is Haley. She has an amazing vocabulary. I love to just sit and listen to her talk.

Emily is really quiet until she has been there for awhile. Then she loves to talk.

Cole is so cute. We also celebrated his birthday and had cake.

Ty well what can you say about him. You really just have to experience Ty.

2 comments:

Juli said...

Those are some cute kids.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.