Thursday, October 29, 2009

18 Already

Where does the time go? Racheal turned 18.  How did that happen?

Seems like yesterday when she was just learning to trot a horse by herself.  Or like we barely bought her first horse Cheyenne.  I am sure she just started in rodeo last year.  Or that this is her first year of High School Rodeo not her last.  I am not really sure where all the time goes.  I just know it goes by too fast.  

Racheal has grown up to be such a beautiful person.  She truly cares about others and their feelings.  She always tries to be helpful almost to a fault.  She is good to her horses.  She has a natural gift for working with animals.  She has became a really good trainer and I don't think she even knows it.  

My only hope is for her to find the things that she truly loves to do and go do that.  She deserves to simply be happy!


1 comment:

Juli said...

I'm as shocked as you are! Where DID the time go? Happy birthday, Rachel... you truly are beautiful.