Sunday, September 20, 2009

Juab Homecoming

Last week was homecoming for our high school. Since Racheal started high school, normally homecoming was the same weekend as Richfield's high school rodeo. Of course she chose rodeo over a dance. This year it was earlier. So she actually agreed to go with someone.

I was out dress shopping for her 2 days before the dance. We did not have time to dress shop earlier because we had been to a big 4 day rodeo in Panguitch. Well Brent decided that he wanted to go to homecoming too. So the Friday before the dance, I was looking for a dress shirt and tie.

Here are the pictures from homecoming:





3 comments:

Juli said...

Well you did a good job with your shopping... they both look sharp! I take that back... Rachel looks just beautiful and Brent looks dapper!

tallgirl said...

wow look at those hot kids!!!!!

Lynne said...

Theresa -- I'm not sure you'll remember me from BLC but I've noticed your blog through Juli's and I remember when your daughter was just a little girl - she's very beautiful! So hard to believe how time flies by so fast...