Monday, November 10, 2008

Seventeen - Almost An Adult?


Racheal turned seventeen in September. It is really weird to think about. She will be an adult in one more year. An adult. I can not even imagine her not being home with us.

I wonder how she will turn out. She is already really kind and compassionate to others. She is extremely helpful. She is dedicated to her favorite sport rodeo. She works really hard and she is exceptionally bright.

Sounds like a proud mom huh? Well I am and I think it is great when you can look up to your kids.

2 comments:

cortesgirls said...

You have all the reasons in the world to feel the way you do. She will be a wonderful adult :)You and Coy have done a fabulous job raising both your kids. I think that we all should look up to our kids.

Kacey said...

I cannot believe she is 17 already! Where have the years gone?
Of course she will turn out wonderful because she was raised by two wonderful people!