Sunday, October 5, 2008

Summertime Catch Up-National Little Britches Finals

So we made it to Pueblo Colorado. First we had to check in and find our camping spot. But the kids just wanted to go and see everything. So as soon as the horses were unloaded and put in their stalls, we started wandering.

There are a lot of vendors and things for the kids to do beside just compete. They had a dummy roping contest. I think this is where Brent spent the majority of his free time. That night we had a mandatory contestant meeting. Here is the sign that says we made it to Nationals. I know I am a photo geek.
Here is Brent at his first Nationals. The kids were so amped that first day.
Here is Racheal on the first day. I think she was mostly just nervous and trying not to let it show.
This is the group we traveled with. Hagen is missing because he was following some cute girl around. All of them had a blast for the next week hanging out together and cheering for one another. More pictures and details to come.

1 comment:

McKenna Gordon said...

I wish I had Racheal's hair.