Monday, August 25, 2008

Summertime Catch Up - 4th of July

My favorite holiday is 4th of July. I have a picture of my kids every year lighting sparklers. Why I have this obsession, I really don't know.
I love fireworks. We sat in the bleachers and the fireworks went off just past the arena. We were so close and it was soooo loud. But they were awazing.

For the holiday weekend, we were at a rodeo in Pangutich. I know you are all very surprised.
It was a good rodeo on Friday. Racheal won her first breakaway roping. She has placed at several rodeos but it was really good for her to be first.
Brent did well in Goat Tying and he caught is Breakaway Calf.





1 comment:

Juli said...

The 4th of July is my favorite holiday, too... maybe it does have something to do with the sparklers. Love the pictures... so keep takin' 'em.